Find Jet Ski for rent in Woodbine Beach. Rent from Too Fast Rentals
Too Fast Rentals offers WaveRunner rentals, Sea-Doo rentals, waverunner and pontoon boat cruises. Check out our website to see rates or call us at +1 (647) 395-5158. You may also rent personal watercraft in destination locations like Woodbine Beach, Scarborough Bluff, Muskoka Lakes, and alot more places . We will arrange for delivery right where you need it.
Booking Jet Skis in-person
Too Fast Rentals offers jet ski rentals at Woodbine Beach. Here's how to rent from us:
1. Give us a call or text to let us know you're interested in renting. We'll give you a price quote based on how long you want to rent for.
2. Come down to the beach and pay for your rental. You can pay by cash or credit card.
3. Sign our rental agreement and get a quick lesson on how to operate the jet ski.
4. Jump on and have a blast! We'll be nearby if you need any help.
1. Go to Too Fast Rentals website and select the jet ski you wish to rent
2. Follow the instructions on the website to complete the rental process
3. Once you have completed the rental process, you will receive an email confirmation
4. When you arrive at Woodbine Beach, please present your email confirmation to our staff
5. Our staff will then provide you with your jet ski and a safety briefing 6. Enjoy your time on the water!
Exact location of the rentals
Too Fast Rentals is the perfect place to find a Jet Ski for rent in Woodbine Beach. Our Jet Skis are available for rent by the hour, so you can enjoy them for as long as you like.
Listing prices for a day rental
Prices start at $99 per hour, please checkout our rates by viewing our available options https://toofastrentals.ca/collections.
Other costs that not included in a rental fee
As you start planning your summer vacation, you may be wondering about the cost of renting a jet ski. While the rental fee will cover the cost of the jet ski itself, there are a few other costs that you should be aware of. First, you will need to purchase gas for the jet ski. This can be done at most gas stations, and the cost will depend on the current price of gas. Second, you will need to purchase a life jacket for each person who will be riding the jet ski. Life jackets can be purchased at most sporting goods stores. Finally, you should also be prepared to pay for any damage that you may cause to the jet ski. Most rental companies require a damage deposit, which will be refunded if there is no damage to the jet ski. However, if there is damage, you may be responsible for paying for repairs. Keep these additional costs in mind as you budget for your jet ski rental. By being prepared ahead of time, you can ensure that you have a fun and safe vacation on the water.